Sponsorship: 2024 Spinning & Weaving Week
Spinning & Weaving Week 2024
Be part of HGA's 7-day celebration. This digital extravaganza showcases the fiber arts with vendor demonstrations and product talks, virtual studio tours, speakers, panels, and a fun fashion show bringing together fiber enthusiasts from across the world while providing opportunities to connect online and in the days following. All events are presented over digitally through Cvent with the ability to host an unlimited number of attendees. Each year HGA's Spinning & Weaving Week Celebration includes more than 40 hours of virtual programming over 7 days with more than 600 fiber enthusiasts participating either in real-time or by viewing recordings.
Contributions help extend HGA’s programming to more than 10,000 fiber artists and art enthusiasts through our various programs and sustains our programs at their highest level of artistic and educational excellence.
We understand that the dollars you spend need to bring the maximum benefit to your company. Corporate sponsors are offered exclusive benefits and services based on their level of contribution. Our packages are carefully structured at each level to provide the maximum visibility and the greatest mutual benefit but can be tailored to meet your organization’s philanthropic or marketing objectives. For more information, please call (470) 893-0556 or email Advertising@WeaveSpinDye.org. Download Sponsorship Packages
All Spinning & Weaving Week Sponsors will receive the following recognition in addition to the items listed in the packages:
- Name recognition on HGA’s webpage as Sponsor and logo and link to your website
- Logo and name recognition in approximately 8,000 copies of Shuttle Spindle & Dyepot magazine
- E-Blast sent to HGA’s mailing list of more than 10,500 promoting your sponsorship
- Post recognizing your sponsorship on HGA’s Facebook page (10,600+ followers)
- Post recognizing your sponsorship on HGA’s Instagram account (4,700 followers)
- Tax-deductible receipt letter for your donation less goods & services received