Spinning & Weaving Week 2021: Strut Your Stuff Fashion Show Participant
All fiber enthusiasts, whether beginner or advanced, are invited to share their inspirational garments, wearable art, accessories for the home, and functional work. Participants are encouraged to model their latest wearable creation or to show their functional designs in this fun and supportive environment. Participation is free, and all participants will receive free admission to next year's Spinning & Weaving Week Celebration in 2022. The show will begin at 2:00 PM EST on Sunday, October 10, 2021 and will continue until all pieces have been shown.
- Lighting: Ability to present from a well-lit space. We recommend a Ring light or something similar. If it's warm and the weather is clear, natural sunlight works well.
- Technology: You will need to have a webcam (via computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone).
- The Art Work: The art work must be something you made. When registering we will ask you to complete details about the piece for our announcer.
- Model: You will be modeling your own work for the show. Have fun with it. Allow yourself space to twirl and show your piece from every angle.
- Facilities: Your presentation should be able to be given from a space without interruptions (pets, children, television, etc.)